Follow by Email

#Review Policy ( #book review )

, by Chapters & Excerpts

I want to keep my policy as simple as possible - so just in case there are issues, be sure to check back often in case it's been updated.

Priority is given to physical books. I guess I'm a bit old school. I love the feel of a book in my hand.

Second priority is given to a book series - complete or not complete so long as I will be allowed to review the entire series for you. What can I say? I'm a series junky. ;)

I do accept single books as well as e-books. I can accept PDF as well as mobile. A direct kindle address can be provided upon request (only because I have to be able to add your email to the approved senders list or it won't get to me).

Accepted genres are almost all -children's, toddler, middle grade, young adult, romance, clean romance, erotica, m/m, manage.

I do avoid religious, self help, and lesbian.

If you aren't sure, please feel free to drop me an email. chaptersandexcerpts@gmail.com

Mailing address is also provided upon request.

0 comments:

Post a Comment