Follow by Email

#WANTED: #Teasers & #Chapters ( #Promo #amreading )

, by Chapters & Excerpts

Read Below for details :)

1) -- How about I see to it that Chapters & Excerpts does a ‪#‎TeaserTuesday‬ ? But I need YOUR help. If you're an author or PA or Publisher with access to image teasers (ones with images with wording/quotes from the book) please send them my way. I'll be sure to let you know what day(s) yours will appear on blog.
Email: chaptersandexcerpts@gmail.com
Subject: Teaser

2) -- Looking for a few chapters to feature during January. Want your book featured?
Email: chaptersandexcderpts@gmail.com
Subject: January Chapter
What I need:
Cover, any links you'd like to share, blurb, and a chapter of your choice (be sure to let me know which chapter it is)

0 comments:

Post a Comment